5th Grade Supply List 2018-19
Basic Supplies needed:
- Loose leaf paper
- Post-it notes
- Highlighters x 3
- 5 Glue sticks
- Two 20 count boxes of # 2 pencils (replenish throughout the year)
- Colored pencils/Crayons NO MARKERS
- Small scissors
- Pencil pouch
- Handheld pencil sharpener
- Book Bag or Backpack
- 2 pair of Headphones in a zipper baggie marked with student name
- 24 #2 Pencils (yellow)
Individual teacher required supplies in addition to above:
5th Grade Math:
- 1 in. 3 ring binder (This will be a computation binder for Witham’s classes)
- 2 Expo Markers
5th Grade Language Arts:
- 1 3-Prong Folder labeled Language Arts
- 2 Composition Notebooks
5th Grade Social Studies:
- 1in. 3-Ring Binder, labeled Social Studies
5th Grade Science:
- Green 3 prong folder labeled Science
- Spiral notebook
Stieglitz (Music): Donations of Pencils.
Stieglitz (Choir): 1 inch 3-ring binder with clear pocket in front and inside pockets. Donations of Pencils.
Hissner (Core + More, Math RR): Paper Notebook, and three-ring binder with clear pocket on front (For Success Binder)pack of pencils.
Mitchell (Core + More, Lang. Arts): 1 inch 3-ring binder with clear pocket in front and inside pockets, pack of dividers.